Sunday, September 24, 2023

Voice of Singaporeans

 Part 5

Sometimes , I want to ask Wang Lei, to help us, to tell them

Hong Gan lah

Keep increase, increase and increase.... TL lah

•Can meh ?

Quite piss off also

•Tell who ? I can do it for free

•Later she also runaway 😂

•Haha add knn

•hee dares not break his rice bowl.

•Tell them niama cha siew bao increase simi...

•suddenly i thinking of mdm wong red bean bao

•Keep used war as excuses to increase everything.even COE don’t know what to do with war .now water also increases.only left air no yet charge us.can’t understand why our neighbors countries don’t have this problem due to other country war.thank for those 70% for choosing greedy party.work how hard also can’t earn enough for them to suck ,sigh!!!!

•really stupid the water going to inverses to 18% more the Government pls look at us we already struggling for our lives already why still must increase the water bills again siao ar

•feel so hong gan right?

•get more certs work into higher management and get higher pay, then no issues 🙂

•they have very high salaries but we doesn’t have later wait Singapore turn very messy

•those 70% of brain wash zombies will tell u ,if other party be garments they will increase too.I really hope to see is it true as what those zombies mentioned.

•I can predict if the 2 most important if anything touch wood to them Singapore confirmed become even more messy and messier

•really all my white hair coming out and not feeling well can’t go to work because of busy taking care of family members and work until not enough already so tired le still wan to increases water bills 18% and bus n mrt fares no wonder la many ppl going to die le and become end of the world le all these is all make wan my God pls save us from this Inflation can All of us in the World and All the Singaporeans lower income, needy people and those people who just lose their job are they managed to survived

•Isabelle Hu If you say these, at your upcoming contest, You confirm win. If i am the contest judge, I confirm let u win mrs singapore. Very close to the heart & very real.

•hope that Government can really look into this Big Point and sees that already a lot of people going through so much hardship in our Life already can the rest of the paper under the Government and the World wide Government can look into this things or not? next time I believe the world will become more and scary, robberies around the world and children, old people and other women and men will be in very Big Danger already cos because of this so big Increasement in the water and in the transportation how can people take it the stress, Is Singapore going to be next Japan

○ ( biting finger)

• Well said

•we oredi worse than Japan. We beat them in being the most expensive country with worse Gini coefficient as well

•aiyo my God we need to do something with it le

•have to upgrade ourselves alot

•to keep ourselves up to the standards

•then at least we and our families members don’t need to suffer so much

• need to win TOTO

•and better make sure all of our kids study very well and don’t be behind people and Singapore will become more and more competitive in future

•need to be a own Boss

•or else cannot la work n work n slog like cow n end up get nothing and so many foreigners from Malaysia and China and many parts of the different side of the world all come to Singapore and snatch rice bowl with us you say is who die first my dear God

•pls take a look at the messy situation right now is a uncontrollable stage now that our countries is already invaded with so much overseas people so many Singapore ppl if they continue not to upgrade themselves in their curriculum and work and boost up everything faster the one that will be suffering will be their wife and their children

•so no matter in what circumstances we have to be still and keep on upgrade in ourselves to get whatever skills that is relevant for our job and do it well and do not be lazy and continue to work and work and work to just earn a living for our family till the day we met Jesus Our Lord again in Heaven only this is the reality now that people are facing rite now..🙏😇🥰Is the Environment that mould Everyone of us to become a more stronger and a Independent people to let our children to lean onAmwn🙏😇🥰❤️🌺🌹🥂🍷

•I’m really so worried really hope that Government will not increased until so much the water or the transportation or else how can everyone going to Cope with Our/Their Life

•Mortality rate will be raised

•Is so shitty.. wan increase our water bills for goodness sake y nt install a shower device in public toilets.everything increase den next min see us become beggars liao

•I am actually expecting water price increase as weeks ago this “disgraceful” spurts nonsense on water precious on TV. Not surprised at all!

•PAP policy 人民一定要有压力才有动力(People must be under pressure to be motivated)



Part 4. 

Bukit Panjang makes history with first-ever million-dollar resale flat

25 September 2023

SINGAPORE: The serene residential enclave of Bukit Panjang has witnessed its first-ever million-dollar Housing and Development Board (HDB) flat sale, sending shockwaves through the local real estate market.

The record-breaking transaction occurred in September when a spacious 127 square meter (1,367 square feet) executive apartment, situated on levels 28 to 38 of Block 181 Jelebu Road, changed hands for a staggering $1.02 million, equating to a price per square foot (psf) of $746.

As per Singapore Realtors Inc (SRI), this highly coveted flat boasts a prime location nestled between the 28th and 30th floors of Block 181, a well-established development along Jelebu Road, completed in 2003.


Block 181 is renowned for its diverse mix of four-room, five-room, and executive flats.


The flat’s lease commenced in 2003, making the development approximately 20 years old.


SRI highlighted that Bukit Panjang has faced a scarcity of Build-to-Order (BTO) projects in recent years, with the last BTO launch dating back to 2016.


Consequently, resale properties within this sought-after enclave of Bukit Panjang have become a preferred choice among homebuyers seeking a place to call their own.


The strategic positioning of this development further enhances its appeal, offering close proximity to key amenities such as the Bukit Panjang MRT station on the downtown line (approximately 148 meters away), the bustling Hillion Mall, and the Bukit Panjang Integrated Transport Hub, just a short 5-minute walk away.


This enviable accessibility to public transportation and shopping centers positions this resale flat as an attractive and practical option for those seeking a convenient and comfortable living experience in Bukit Panjang.

A range of schools is conveniently located within a 1 to 2-kilometer radius of the HDB resale flat, including West View Primary School, Zhenghua Primary School, Greenridge Primary School, Bukit Panjang Primary School, Chua Chu Kang Secondary School, and West Spring Secondary School.


322 Million-Dollar deals to date

According to SRI, to date, a total of 322 million-dollar HDB resale deals have transpired within the first nine months of 2023, in contrast to the 369 million-dollar deals recorded in 2022.

Over the past few years, numerous residential estates across the island have borne witness to the phenomenon of million-dollar transactions, with notable exceptions being Choa Chu Kang, Jurong West, Sembawang, and Sengkang.


Singapore in August this year witnessed a significant surge in the resale market for HDB flats, a total of 54 HDB resale flats were transacted for at least $1,000,000, marking a notable increase compared to July 2023, which saw 32 such transactions, and June of the same year, with 34 million-dollar flat sales.


This is also the highest volume of resale flats transacted for at least $1 million to date, according to data from the Singapore Real Estate Exchange (SRX) issued on September.

Part 3.

In September, a Bukit Panjang HDB executive resale flat achieved a historic milestone, selling for $1.02 million, the first in the estate to breach the million-dollar mark. 


As per SRI, 2023 has seen 322 million-dollar HDB resale deals to date, compared to 369 in 2022.


•Our next generation shall be wiped out in our own birthland

•in next 10 years time most ppl will sleep in the middle of the road..

• not surprising

•the lowest demand area also fetches 1 million thanks to Pap for foreigner importers, turn free citizenship

•They refused to cap the resale pricing. This is already speculation for public housing. Future generations worrying …

•Indicative of a system that is in need of major surgery....if it isn't apparent enough ...

Perhaps even an overhaul might be needed.

•Huat! ahh !

Already, there are so many million dollars resale HDB flats, yet our leaders are dreaming up excuses, pretending that it's by accident refusing to accept the fact that Million dollar resale flats is becoming a norm.

•Hdb will not be public housing soon. Is this affordable housing, no.

• Someone said $1000 can buy house, so it must be affordable :P That someone is now President Elect of Singapore 

•The system is broken, but as long as money flows, the government doesn't care.

•Thanks to the Kum Gong buyer, we have indeed encouraged all the speculators out there to continue to speculate the commoners' flats and make it more "affordable" for the rest of the local citizens

•Depressing. This is not good news.

•When my time is up, I dust off my butt and go.


It’s the young that is gonna face UN-affordable public housing.


I wonder if we will face a situation like Hong Kong where youth protest in the streets cause they can’t afford a roof over their heads.


Are we spoiling it for future generations?

• couple local born can't afford it. Only PR who are rich will go for it

•youth here are being spoiled by parents. They had never been thru any hardship before. Those days were different when we were young.

•and our youth being molded from young not to speak up.

•How long has the system been broke ?

•This is the new Millionaire pap in charge •The next generation will be at the mercy of Foreign Talent. 

•All the buyers must be new foreigners-turned-Singaporeans whom we don't know how they get their money from. They could say it's hard earn or inheritance. Who knows if they are laundering black money here???!! Does CPIB check every single one of these newly minted citizens?? Drips and drabs here and there sure amount to billions. Just look at the 10 Chinese caught, laundering 2.4 billions here. It took CPIB 6 years to discover. PAP is a fahking disaster with Shanmu as the law minister. Singapore is becoming another hot spot for foreigners-turned-Singaporean to launder dirty money.

•Really insane what is happening in Singapore

•Is there a syndicate behind this? Who are the buyers?

•Insane!

•I think the buyers and sellers know each other buyers use1million so sellers can open use would be ask where money comes

•History is when next gen can not afford house & most migrate elsewhere .


Part 2. 

Hello everybody this is Mr Lu today is a

topic they may not be unfamiliar to you

but it's very surprising to me that

Singapore has really become a place that

is really really expensive and I'm sure 

to many is becoming unlivable

why why am I saying all this uh well

it's because I spend 90 percent of my

time living overseas I spend all my time

in Europe and I just come back for a few

days and I was just shocked you know let

me just repeat uh this you know I was

shocked at how expensive Singapore has

become now this is not I say again okay

this is not a session to blame anybody

for it let me just tell you our

Discovery I'm not sure I have answers to

these problems but let me tell you what

I've discovered and some of you all may

say Mr Lu you swanku right and you are

you are ignorant of all this Hawking is

also blind about it's because I don't

live much in Singapore but let me tell 

you as a Singaporean I'm surprised that

Singapore has become so expensive right

I don't even talk about property ADI I

lament about it every week you know

every day how expensive our Singapore

property has been a resale prices resale

HD prices have gone to the roof and all

this and I don't about that but if it's

just property it's okay right you can

choose to live in some

BTO and you know wait for

eight years to get your house or things

like that you know three years of

balloting and five years of

five years of waiting for the house it

could be eight years you were getting at

uh you know expensive uh not so

expensive price and things like that

m but you know for BTO if you apply for

the cheap ones your price that you pay

is not so much that you know the

expensive houses that you pay in a

resale you know you you still pay a

significant sum but it's not so scary

but you pay in terms of time you pay in

terms of proximity away from the city

right that's a huge price to pay very

few people very few people don't realize

that you have to quantify this amount as

well but today is not about property 

I didn't realize that you know um that

that our COE prices are shot to the the

shot to the roof man is a

record-breaking high right so

the cob COE prices for more than 1.6

liter as a broke record at 140 000 right

now 140 000 almost 141 000. that's

ridiculous man okay 141 000 I think you

can buy uh maybe three cars in Malaysia

you know and maybe at least uh two Tesla

in Europe or something like that some

some amazing uh you know amazing cars 

you can get it you know it's just

ridiculous so it's ridiculous uh a

category 'A' which is the small car with

my car is a small car I drive 1.5 liter

uh car and uh category 'A' is already 105

000 right 105 000 is ridiculous right

it's ridiculous now I can understand why

HDB prices have gone up you know they

were Supply there was Supply crunch

because of because of uh uh you know

foreign workers uh not not able to come

here built fast enough and you know and

things like that

um but but cars you know I don't

understand now I don't understand Market

I understand that the supply of Siri has

gone down and things how do we end up

this way right so I don't quite

understand the mechanism some of you may

be able to you know uh I'm not a car

expert you know but but I look at these

car prices ridiculous some people need

to drive for a living right I can I can

say that I probably don't need to drive I

love to drive if I'm in Singapore but my

car is the most underutilized car

probably in Singapore you know can you

get to drive a bit of it because you

know uh you know she has a license when

I'm not around for most of the time she

drives it and she refuses to drive it

because she's gonna pay for petrol right

and uh and and the petrol is uh is more

expensive and she as a student can use

subsidized public transport so she

should take most of the time she'll take

 uh the public transport so so our car

 prices have become ridiculous right

 ridiculous so uh on the same note you

 know um you know my my Honda Visa which

 I drive uh I usually I bought it 110 or

 something like that it's now 156 000

right it's a I go to sgcarmart 156

it's ridiculous right look at the

Coe look at the COE price trend you know

this two-year price trend 24 months look

at it man and look at the look at the

green line you know it started I don't

know about 70 000 eyeballing it it's

gone now to a double right

um

so what what causes it right I thought

Singaporeans uh you know didn't really

have a huge pay rise or something like

that I don't know what's causing it I

really do not do much causing it and

someone may explain that to me

um

now some people say okay it's just house

it's just houses and houses and cars

right no it's not no it's not I I met Mr

Ng Kok Song I met Mr Ng a few days

ago I haven't catch up with him since

election I could have been nice guy you

know we sit down and uh we sit down at

Shangri-La hotel for a chat right and 

and I didn't have a habit of of eating

uh in the morning so I when I was with

him I only have a glass of ice water I

hope that glass of ice water is free

um and so on right so once I finish uh

you know I met up with some other

business people and and then I decided I

want to go home right I'll go home and I

I I'm smart enough not to drive okay so

I know that parking in Shangri-La is

expensive right out the world more most

expensive hotel in the world so I took a

I took a Grab there which is in the

morning probably about

um 20 over dollars okay it's very

expensive ready

and my return

uh Grab okay it was at $35. $35 I couldn't

just bring my finger press book or call

for Grab you know I uh I asked a uh I

asked the uh the the people who was uh

who are meeting could you give me a lift

to the nearest MRT okay do you know how

often I take MRT in Singapore maybe once 

or twice a year you know that's one cool

right uh I took an MRT and first time in

my life I was trying to buy a ticket uh

trying to figure out how not first time

in life I'm trying to find a ticket but

I think I realized I got no you know 

change and things like that and then

someone uh and I was trying to figure

out and someone said do you have a Visa

card I said yes I do have do you know

you can tap a Visa card that I said

didn't know okay so I tap a Visa card so

big swag it's like a big Discovery so I

took uh I took a I took a train all the

way back to jurong where I stayed okay

and save this I don't know how much was

that trip I don't know two dollars plus

or something like versus $35 right it's

ridiculous right ridiculous right uh I

think we are reaching even Europe's

standard of uh of of taxis where it is

15 speakers ridiculous

SO

Grab is expensive you know ridiculous

and

COE is expensive

now

another encounter right I left my

cholesterol pill in Europe sway I know

it's very expensive I didn't know it's

that expensive right so I've not been

buying my cholesterol pill my I use this

Quest store

Crestor Crestor 5mg right

and it helps to lower my cholesterol and

I you know I think it's a very important 

that expensive right so I've not been

buying my cholesterol pill my I use this

Quest store

Crestor Crestor 5mg right

and it helps to lower my cholesterol and

I you know I think it's a very important 

to you okay some of you all have other

kind of medication when you reach my age

generally you have to take one or two

medication okay 

I left my pill in Europe okay I

went to check out you know in the to how

much would it cost to buy Crystal and I

googled it I haven't gone to the

training okay because I think it's a

prescription drug that you need uh you

need a prescription as well

so you're gonna pay money for

prescription seeing the doctor I didn't

do that I I know you can't buy a

over-the-counter I think

I found that I think a Crestor you know

for one box of Crystal I think it's

about 28 or 30 pills 80 dollars eighty

dollar thing do you know how much it

costs in Euro right 10 euros which is

about $15 okay in Malaysia about the same

price why the hell is our medication so

expensive right why the hell you need to

be so expensive right no this ridiculous 

can there be something be done about

it you know can yeah why not right and

Singapore got rules that stop this kind

of thing right parallel are important

and excited why didn't we allow parallel

importing and you know the extent is so

expensive then you allow parallel

importing make sure that these drug

companies cannot please us right uh and

and you know we we we we don't allow uh

medication we bought more than three

or something like that I can't

remember just open apparel importing and

you you will you will get this geyser to

stop fleecing Singaporean right

ridiculous right you know fifteen

dollars versus eighty dollars I know

maybe I got my price wrong okay let's 

say 60 years no difference the the it's

just way too much

all right I smile over when we Bend to

the to the to the Hawker center right

one ice Milo $1.60 that surprised me

hawker Center $1.60. my chinchao right

chinchao you know $1.50 okay gone were the

days of 80 cents one dollar $1.50 right

now I found out one full tank of petrol

now is $95.00 okay this is what my that

three day encounter in Singapore

just scared the out of me I didn't

realize that Singapore has become so

unlivable and uh I can understand some

reason right now the bow of the plane

goes to covet because of Covid you know

the whole world went of this massive

printing of money massive for printing

your money and even though the the Kobe

is over and the monetary policy have

contracted prices are sticky upwards

once it goes up you'll never come down

right um and uh and it's just uh you

know unlivable right now right unlivable

right now this is Mr Lou right III

confess you know I I've got money okay

and I find it very very expensive I

seriously don't know how the every

Singaporean live it the blame is not 

okay the blame is is uh you know uh goes 

to you know many many parties that I'm I

don't want to blame anybody uh in this

video okay certainly certainly there's

something we can do as Singaporeans okay

we can choose to live other kind of life

you know lower expectation whatsoever we 

can change the place we live you know we

can do a sometimes you can right you're

just removable right

then you can leave it across right then

you know of course uh then we've got to

find some ways of loading some discourse 

I just find Singapore unlivable more and

more unbelievable and it's scaring me

right scaring me

um we're gonna think of ways to work uh

to to really bring the cost of living

down it's just too ridiculous so this is 

not a video this is a video

to share with you and in a way to just

say I understand now I understand I

really understand right now just a few

days and I understand okay

um and uh and I don't have a easy 

solution to all this right I don't have

even all even to all the questions of

why why I don't even have answer how do

we end up this way right so

anyway okay this is some uh this is uh

this is uh this is a very sad video uh

to come to this realization okay uh if I

stay longer in Singapore I'll find out

more okay um but uh but it is scary

right it is scary okay anyway well if

you uh you know if you identify with the

things I say hit a like and hit 

subscribe you know we can figure out

some uh these Solutions together you

know and we share about this okay all

right see you tomorrow bye 


Part 1

■□ Insane price increases


• the presidential election is over


□■ 疯狂的价格上涨

 Fēngkuáng de jiàgé shàngzhǎng 


 • 总统选举已经结束 zǒngtǒng xuǎnjǔ yǐjīng jiéshù


□ Insane price increases


• the people have voted for a new president for Singapore 🇸🇬 


■ 疯狂的价格上涨

 Fēngkuáng de jiàgé shàngzhǎng


 • 人民投票选出新加坡新任金利总统

 rén mín tóu piào xuǎn chū xīn jiā pō xīn rèn jīn lì zǒng tǒng


■ Insane price increases


• that was just only two weeks ago


■ 疯狂的价格上涨

 Fēngkuáng de jiàgé shàngzhǎng


 • 那只是两周前的事

 nà zhǐshì liǎng zhōu qián de shì


□ Insane price increases


• slightly more than two weeks


■ 疯狂的价格上涨 Fēngkuáng de jiàgé shàngzhǎng


 • 两周多一点 liǎng zhōu duō yīdiǎn


□ Insane price increases


• and we see what happened


■ 疯狂的价格上涨

 Fēng kuáng de jià gé shàng zhǎng 


 • 我们看到发生了什么 wǒ men kàn dào fā shēng le shén me


□Insane price increases


• Public transport fares will go up by more than 10%


■ 疯狂的价格上涨

 Fēngkuáng de jiàgé shàngzhǎng 


• 公共交通票价将上涨10%以上 gōnggòng jiāotōng piào jià jiāng shàngzhǎng 10%yǐshàng


Insane price increases


• postage costs will increase by over 60 percent


■ 疯狂的价格上涨

 Fēngkuáng de jiàgé shàngzhǎng 


 • 邮费将增加60%以上 yóufèi jiāng zēngjiā 60% yǐshàng


Insane price increases


• COE prices continue to increase


疯狂的价格上涨 Fēngkuáng de jiàgé shàngzhǎng


 • COE价格继续上涨 COE jiàgé jìxù shàngzhǎng


Insane price increases


• and all this is happening even before GST increases by 1%


疯狂的价格上涨

 Fēngkuáng de jiàgé shàngzhǎng 


 • 而这一切甚至在 GST 增加 1% 之前就发生了 ér zhè yīqiè shènzhì zài GST zēngjiā 1% zhīqián jiù fāshēngle


Insane price increases

• next year

疯狂的价格上涨 Fēngkuáng de jiàgé shàngzhǎng 


• 明年 míng nián 


□ Insane price increases

●and when that happens


疯狂的价格上涨

 Fēngkuáng de jiàgé shàngzhǎng


 ●当这种情况发生时 dāng zhè zhǒng qíngkuàng fāshēng shí


□ Insane price increases

● there will be further rounds of price increases


疯狂的价格上涨 Fēng kuáng de jià gé shàng zhǎng


● 还会有新一轮的涨价

 hái huì yǒu xīn yī lún de zhǎng jià


■Insane price increases


●already, the people of Singapore are suffering from


疯狂的价格上涨 Fēngkuáng de jiàgé shàngzhǎng 


 新加坡人民已经饱受苦难 xīn jiā pō rén mín yǐ jīng bǎo shòu kǔ nàn



This week, we managed to wrap up our 'Team Sengkang' house visits to block 302B, Anchorvale. The persistently high cost of living—a recurrent theme—emerged again as a source of concern and frustration among the residents there.

Two residents shared intriguing thoughts along these lines. One was a gentleman who was married to someone from China. He candidly spoke about how disappointed he was about trying to eke out a living here, even though—as a born and bred local—he wished very much to stay. He observed that despite the fact that China has a much lower level of per capita income, one would never be forced to scrounge for a living. I’m not certain if that’s entirely true; there are parts of rural China where poverty bites more acutely. But I would venture that—for many Singaporeans who are relatively lower income (and even those who may appear to be more comfortable)—the higher costs for food, transport, and housing add up quickly, and end up eating away much of that income differential. This leaving many feeling like they are only earning more on paper, but they continue to struggle to make ends meet otherwise.


Another resident shared about how prices for many daily necessities have risen faster than what would appear to be the case in the inflation statistics—$7 mee goreng, anyone?—but wages have yet to catch up. There’s some nuance to this. Inflation, of course, is measured over all goods; it’s not uncommon to feel like the cost of everything is rising, even as we sometimes forget that some things have not changed in price. And wages have indeed grown to at least match higher prices (last year, after adjusting for inflation, salaries rose by 0.4 percent). But this feels like a step backward, not least because real wage increases have been pretty solid in prior years. And, of course, some industries may still have lagging wage adjustments.


The bottom line is that things remain challenging for many folks, and when companies report record profits but still continue to raise prices, it doesn’t strike the ordinary worker as fair. This is even more so when those companies provide government-linked public services, like buses or postage. The Workers Party will continue to probe these issues in Parliament. — jamuslim .

本周,我们成功结束了“盛港团队”对 Anchovale 302B 街区的家访。 持续居高不下的生活成本——一个反复出现的主题——再次成为当地居民担忧和沮丧的根源。


 两位居民就此分享了有趣的想法。 其中一位是一位与中国人结婚的绅士。 他坦率地说,他对在这里勉强维持生计感到多么失望,尽管作为土生土长的当地人,他非常希望留下来。 他认为,尽管中国的人均收入水平低得多,但人们永远不会被迫靠乞讨为生。 我不确定这是否完全正确; 中国农村部分地区的贫困问题更为严重。 但我敢说,对于许多收入相对较低的新加坡人(甚至是那些看起来更舒适的人)来说,食品、交通和住房的成本迅速增加,最终吞噬掉大部分收入 微分。 这让许多人感觉他们只是在纸​​面上赚了更多钱,但他们仍然在努力维持收支平衡。


 另一位居民分享了许多日常必需品的价格上涨速度如何快于通货膨胀统计数据中的情况(7 美元的炒面,有人吗?),但工资尚未跟上。 这其中有一些细微差别。 当然,通货膨胀是针对所有商品来衡量的。 感觉所有东西的成本都在上涨,这种感觉并不罕见,尽管我们有时会忘记有些东西的价格没有变化。 工资的增长确实至少与物价的上涨相匹配(去年,经过通货膨胀调整后,工资上涨了 0.4%)。 但这感觉像是倒退了一步,尤其是因为前几年实际工资增长相当稳定。 当然,一些行业的工资调整可能仍然滞后。


 最重要的是,对于许多人来说,事情仍然充满挑战,当公司报告创纪录的利润但仍然继续提高价格时,这对普通工人来说并不公平。 当这些公司提供与政府相关的公共服务(例如公交车或邮政)时,情况更是如此。 工人党将继续在议会探讨这些问题。 ——贾穆斯利姆。


■ Insane price increases


• high cost of living


疯狂的价格上涨 Fēngkuáng de jiàgé shàngzhǎng


 • 生活成本高 shēnghuó chéngběn gāo


■ Insane price increases


• these price increases will add more


疯狂的价格上涨 Fēngkuáng de jiàgé shàngzhǎng


 • 这些价格上涨将增加更多 zhèxiē jiàgé shàngzhǎng jiāng zēngjiā gèng duō


Insane price increases


• more to the cost of living


疯狂的价格上涨 Fēngkuáng de jiàgé shàngzhǎng 


 • 更多的是生活成本 gèng duō de shì shēnghuó chéngběn


□ Insane price increases


• they are insane


疯狂的价格上涨 Fēngkuáng de jiàgé shàngzhǎng 


 • 他们疯了 tāmen fēngle


■ Insane price increases


• they are out of control


疯狂的价格上涨 Fēngkuáng de jiàgé shàngzhǎng 


 • 他们失控了 tā men shī kòng le


Insane price increases


• the government


疯狂的价格上涨 Fēngkuáng de jiàgé shàngzhǎng 


 政府 zhèngfǔ


■ Insane price increases


• could do something to moderate the price increases


■ 疯狂的价格上涨 Fēngkuáng de jiàgé shàngzhǎng 


 可以采取一些措施来减缓价格上涨 kěyǐ cǎiqǔ yīxiē cuòshī lái jiǎnhuǎn jiàgé shàngzhǎng


Insane price increases


• including holding back the price increases for


疯狂的价格上涨 Fēngkuáng de jiàgé shàngzhǎng 


 包括抑制价格上涨 bāokuò yìzhì jiàgé shàngzhǎng


■ Insane price increases


• a year or two until things become more stable


疯狂的价格上涨  Fēngkuáng de jiàgé shàngzhǎng 


 • 一两年,直到事情变得更加稳定 yī liǎng nián, zhídào shìqíng biàn dé gèngjiā wěndìng


疯狂的价格上涨

 Fēngkuáng de jiàgé shàngzhǎng


 这就是我们过去的储备的用途 zhè jiùshì wǒmen guòqù de chúbèi de yòngtú


Insane price increases


• yet this is not happening


疯狂的价格上涨 Fēngkuáng de jiàgé shàngzhǎng


 • 但这并没有发生 

 dàn zhè bìng méiyǒu fāshēng



No comments: