Thursday, October 8, 2026

mouth 👄 activates the unseen realm

 Your mouth 👄 activates the unseen realm . Proverbs 18:21 says, "Death and life are in the power of the tongue."


 Not just in prayer, but all day, every day. You start speaking in alignment with your identity in Christ."


Instead of saying, "I'm just a sinner," say, "I am the righteousness of God in Christ."


 Instead of saying, " God is in control," say, "I have authority in Jesus' name."


Instead of saying, "I need more faith," say, " I use the faith I already have."


 Instead of saying, "I hope", say, "I believe and receive." 


Instead of saying, " if it be thy will," say, " I stand on your promises."


 Faith is not magic. It is not a formula. It is not a feeling. Faith is taking God at His Word, acting on it, and refusing to say anything that contradicts it. 


As I said, faith is the normal condition of the believer.


This means faith should be your default, not fear, not doubt, not double talk.


And the moment you align your words with your spirit, faith begins to work.


Mountains move, chains break, and the life Lord Jesus Christ promised becomes your daily reality.


https://alladvices.blogspot.com/2026/10/5-common-phrases-that-are-unknowingly.html?m=0


" I am the righteousness of God in Christ. I have authority in Jesus' name. I use the faith of Christ I already have. I believe and receive. I stand on Your promises."

“我在基督里是神的义。我奉耶稣的名有权柄。我运用我已有的基督之信。我相信并领受。我信靠你的应许。”

(Mandarin Chinese pronunciation): “Wǒ zài jīdū lǐ shì shén de yì. Wǒ fèng yēsū de míng yǒu quánbǐng. Wǒ yùnyòng wǒ yǐ yǒu de jīdū zhī xìn. Wǒ xiāngxìn bìng lǐngshòu. Wǒ xìn kào nǐ de yīngxǔ.”


(French): « Je suis la justice de Dieu en Christ. J'ai l'autorité au nom de Jésus. J'utilise la foi de Christ que je possède déjà. Je crois et je reçois. Je m'appuie sur Tes promesses. »

No comments:

Post a Comment