ҮОUR МOUТН IS NОТ СОММАNDІNG АNGЕLS - Неrе іs whаt the Bible Really Teaches.
Are you spending hours in prayer aggressively commanding angels to bring you money, fight your battles, or do your bidding, but you are seeing absolutely zero results?
Millions of sincere believers have fallen into a dangerous, modern charismatic trap: They actually believe they have the personal authority to boss angels around like personal servants!
There is a massive difference between walking in true biblical authority and falling into arrogant spiritual presumption.
If you are screaming at the sky and nothing is happening, it is time to learn how the spiritual realm actually operates!
In this highly corrective, eye-opening, and deeply liberating message, on the unseen realm under the theme: YOUR MOUTH IS NOT COMMANDING ANGELS - HERE IS WHAT THE BIBLE REALLY TEACHES. Teaching with unshakeable revelation, I expose the toxic teaching that turns believers into arrogant dictators and reveals the magnificent truth about how the angelic host functions.
You will discover exactiy what Psalm 103 means, why angels only hearken to the Word of God rather than your fleshly desires, and the exact steps to align your mouth with scripture so that heaven backs up your prayers.
If you are tired of spiritual burnout, frustrated by unanswered commands, or seeking mature biblical truth, do not scroll past this!
Read on , open your Bible, and learn how to wield true spiritual authority today!
The Blueprint of True Authority
~ The dangerous modern trend: Why commanding angels is completely unbiblical
~ The terrifying difference between divine authority and human arrogance
~ Psalm 103 explained: Who are the angels actually listening to?
~ The tragedy of speaking your own desires instead of the Word of God
~ How to properly partner with heaven without stepping out of bounds
~ The Name of Jesus: The only authority recognized in the spirit realm
∆ Conclusion: A powerful prayer to align your mouth with God's perfect Word.
Millions of sincere believers are currently exhausting themselves fighting spiritual battles the wrong way; you will please be an ambassador of truth and share this vital, life-saving lessons with your family, friends, and congregation today!
Chapter 1: The dangerous modern trend: Why commanding angels is completely unbiblical
The most dangerous mistake we can make about the unseen realm is to imagine that heaven exists to serve the impulses of the human tongue.
Angels are not servants of human ambition. They are not moved by religious excitement, emotional pressure or confident sounding phrases.
They belong to God. They obey God. They carry out the purposes of God.
Yet scripture reveals something that should make every believer examine the way we speak.
The angels of God hearken to the voice of His Word. Not merely to words about God, not to fear dressed in religious language, not to whatever we feel compelled to say in a moment of pressure.
They respond to the authority of the Word that proceeds from the will and throne of God. That brings the matter directly to our mouths.
The great question is not whether angels obey us as though we were their masters.
The question is whether our speech agrees with the king they obey.
Psalm 103 declares, "Bless the Lord, ye His angels that excel in strength, that do His commandments, hearkening unto the voice of His Word.
I want us to hear every phrase carefully.
They excel in strength. They are not sentimental decorations placed around the Christian life.
They are mighty servants of God. They do His commandments.
Their activity is governed by divine authority. They hearken to the voice of His Word.
They recognize the sound of heaven's will being expressed.
Now I must make a distinction that protects faith from superstition.
My mouth does not create the authority of God's Word. My mouth either agrees with that authority or contradicts it.
I do not make scripture true by speaking it. Scripture is true because God has spoken.
I do not manufacture angelic activity through vocal technique.
I give voice to the Word because faith has received what God has revealed.
My confession is not a spell. It is the disciplined agreement of the recreated human spirit with the testimony of the Father.
Your mouth does not make God faithful. It reveals whether you have chosen His faithfulness as your final authority.
This is where many believers have lived carelessly.
We pray for deliverance then spend the day speaking defeat.
We ask the Father for wisdom, then announce that there is no way forward.
We confess that Jesus is Lord during worship, then permit fear to become lord over our conversation.
Our prayers move in one direction while our ordinary speech moves in another. A divided mouth usually reveals a divided consciousness.
I am not saying that one anxious sentence cancels the grace of God or dismisses every angel from our lives. That would reduce the Christian life to superstition and place confidence in human performance rather than in Christ.
God is merciful. The blood covenant does not collapse because a frightened believer speaks imperfectly.
But repeated speech matters because it reveals what has gained dominion in the heart.
Jesus said that out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. {Matthew 12:34: "You brood of vipers! How can you speak good when you are evil? For out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks."}
The tongue becomes the public voice of the inward man.
If fear has been meditated upon, fear will eventually speak.
If condemnation has occupied the heart, condemnation will shape the confession.
If the finished work of Christ has become real within us, redemption will begin to govern our words.
Fear uses the mouth to make the visible condition sound final.
Faith gives the Word a voice without pretending the facts are absent.
Consider how easily sense knowledge trains us. A medical report arrives and before we have prayed, meditated or opened scripture, we begin describing the worst possible future.
Financial pressure appears and our mouths immediately rehearse lack.
Trouble enters the family and we repeatedly predict collapse.
The natural report may describe a real condition. I do not deny that. But a report is not the same as a verdict.
Sense knowledge tells me what has appeared. Revelation knowledge tells me what Christ has accomplished.
Sense knowledge measures the pressure. Revelation knowledge brings the pressure beneath the authority of the covenant.
Chapter 2: The terrifying difference between divine authority and human arrogance
When I speak the Word, I am not denying the existence of the battle. I am refusing to let the battle define the boundaries of God.
This is why the new creation must learn a new language.
Before we were born again, our speech was trained by the old creation by fear, separation, guilt, self-preservation, and dependence upon appearances.
But when eternal life entered the human spirit, the inward man received a new source of knowledge. Revelational knowledge.
Now the mind must be renewed and the mouth must be retrained.
The believer's tongue should no longer be an instrument through which every circumstance announces its supremacy.
The mouth now should become an instrument of agreement with redemption.
I can acknowledge pain and still declare that Christ remains my healer.
I can acknowledge uncertainty and still declare that the Father gives wisdom.
I can acknowledge opposition and still declare that the name of Jesus is above every name.
I can admit that I do not yet see the answer without surrendering to the conclusion that no answer exists.
That is not denial. That is covenant consciousness.
The book of Hebrews tells us that angels are ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation. Notice where the initiative begins. They are sent forth.
GOD commisss them. GOD assigns them. GOD remains their LORD.
I do not worship angels. I do not seek secret messages from them. I do not build doctrine upon impressions about them. I do not attempt to control unseen beings through formulas.
I stand in Christ, speak the Word, obey the spirit, and trust the Father to command every servant of heaven according to His will.
The safest place of authority is submission.
Any teaching about angels that makes us fascinated with angels but less dependent upon Jesus has left the center of the gospel.
Any teaching that causes us to boast in our words rather than in the finished work has misunderstood confession.
Any teaching that turns the name of Jesus into a technique has separated authority from lordship.
The name is powerful because of the person who bears it.
The Word is living because God has spoken it.
Faith is effective because it rests in Christ.
So when I place God's Word in my mouth, l am not ordering heaven according to my private desires.
I am bringing my speech beneath heaven's order.
I am refusing to give fear the microphone.
I am allowing the will of God revealed in scripture to govern what I say about my body, my family, my future, and my identity.
Angels are not waiting for my ego to issue commands.
They are servants of the Father and l am a son who has learned to agree with the Father. That is where true authority begins.
But this raises a difficult question. If angels are sent to serve the heirs of salvation, how does their ministry operate in the life of a believer without crossing the line into angel worship, presumption, or spiritual fantasy?
The book of Hebrews gives us the answer and it is far more Christ centered than many have understood.
The book of Hebrews does not invite me to become preoccupied with angels. It invites me to become conscious of salvation.
The passage asks, "Are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?" The emphasis is not upon human control. The emphasis is upon divine provision. Angels are sent.
Angels receive their commission from GOD. Their ministry belongs to the government of the Father and serves His redemptive purpose for those who belong to Christ.
l am an heir of salvation, but l am not the LORD of heaven. That distinction keeps faith sober.
Salvation means more than escaping judgment after death. It includes everything the Father has accomplished for us through the death, resurrection, and enthronement of His Son.
We have been delivered from the authority of darkness.
We have received eternal life.
We have become members of Christ.
We have been given access to the Father.
We have entered a covenant in which God has committed Himself to preserve, guide, correct, strengthen, and complete His work within us.
Angelic ministry operates within that covenant purpose.
The angels of GOD do not exist to gratify every desire that enters the human mind. Angels serve the will of God.
At times that will includes protection.
At times it includes deliverance.
At times it includes guidance arranged through circumstances we do not recognize.
At other times, the Father permits us to walk through pressure while His grace sustains us.
Faith does not tell God how His servants must act.
Faith trusts that He governs them perfectly.
This is why I pray to the Father, not to angels.
I seek the wisdom of the Holy Spirit, not secret counsel from heavenly beings.
I place my confidence in the name of Jesus, not in an attempt to discover how many angels may be near me.
Christ is enough.
If the Father chooses to employ a thousand angels in answering one prayer, the glory belongs to HIM.
If He answers through a physician, a friend, a lawful opportunity, or quiet wisdom in the heart, the glory still belongs to HIM.
My faith is not in the method.
My faith is in the Father revealed through Jesus Christ.
Yet the ministry of angels does teach me that the visible world is not the whole world.
When my five senses tell me l am alone, scripture declares that God's government extends beyond what my eyes can observe.
When opposition appears overwhelming, heaven is not intimidated.
When the road before me seems blocked, the Father is not limited to the resources I can count.
The unseen realm is not empty. But I must resist the temptation to build imaginative doctrines about it.
Apostle Paul warned against the worship of angels and against intruding into things that men have not seen.
Spiritual maturity does not chase hidden beings. Spiritual maturity holds fast to Christ the Head.
The more clearly I see Christ, the less vulnerable I become to spiritual fascination without biblical foundation.
Chapter 3: Psalm 103 explained: Who are the angels actually listening to?
This also corrects the careless statement that angels move simply because I speak certain words.
Scripture never permits me to separate words from the will, character, and authority of God.
A sentence quoted without faith, obedience, or submission does not become powerful merely because it sounds biblical. The seven sons of Sceva use the correct name with the wrong relationship. They spoke about Jesus, but they did not stand in Jesus. The seven sons of Sceva were Jewish exorcists in Ephesus who tried to cast out an evil spirit by invoking the name of Jesus (in the name of Jesus whom Paul preaches). In Acts 19:15–16, the evil spirit recognizes Paul and defeats them, and they flee.
Authority does not flow from pronunciation.
Authority of the Father flows from union with Christ and submission to His lordship.
So when Psalm 103 says that angels hearken to the voice of God's Word, I must first recognize that it is His Word. It carries His intention. It expresses His character. It proceeds from His authority.
My privilege is to agree with it.
When I speak, the Lord is my helper. I will not fear. I am not giving heaven new information. l am taking my place beneath what God has already spoken.
When l declare there is no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, l am not dismissing angels to perform a task. I am refusing to let accusation dominate my consciousness.
When I say my God shall supply all my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus, I am not demanding that God satisfy greed.
I am placing financial anxiety beneath the faithfulness of my Father while remaining willing to work, give, plan, and obey.
The word in my mouth must be joined to the word in my conduct.
A man cannot confess divine provision while refusing honest labour.
He cannot speak protection over his family while leading them recklessly.
He cannot proclaim righteousness while deliberately practicing deception.
Confession without obedience becomes religious noise.
The new creation does not merely learn new sentences. The new creation learns a new manner of life.
Words of faith are strongest when they proceed from a life submitted to truth.
This is what we see in Daniel. He set his heart to understand. He humbled himself before God. He prayed. The angel told him that his words had been heard from the first day. Daniel's words mattered, but they did not operate as an independent force.
They were the prayers of a covenant man whose heart had turned toward God.
Heaven responded according to divine purpose, even though Daniel did not immediately see the result.
There was delay in the visible manifestation, but there was no delay in heaven's hearing.
That should strengthen every believer who has prayed according to scripture and has not yet seen an answer.
Silence in the natural realm does not prove inactivity in the unseen realm. Delay does not always mean denial.
The Father may be working through resistance, timing, human decisions or purposes beyond our present understanding.
Faith remains steady because God remains faithful. Daniel did not spend those days inventing new formulas. He continued before God. His perseverance was not an attempt to force heaven. It was the expression of a heart that refused to abandon its confidence.
My confession must possess that same patience. If I speak the word today and then surrender to despair tomorrow, I reveal that I was depending upon immediate visible evidence. But faith does not require the five senses to report progress before it continues to trust.
Faith can stand while nothing appears to move. Faith can worship before the answer arrives.
Faith can refuse careless speech without pretending that waiting is painless.
This is where the mouth becomes important not as a control panel over angels, but as the witness stand of the heart.
My speech reveals whose testimony I have accepted. Either fear will testify through me or the Word will.
The tongue does not sit upon God's throne, but it does reveal what has been enthroned within me. Therefore, I must train my mouth, not because every imperfect sentence destroys divine protection, but because repeated agreement shapes the direction of my faith.
Words of fear deepen fear.
Words of bitterness deepen bitterness.
Words of condemnation keep the mind chained to the old identity.
The word of redemption teaches the mouth to speak from sonship.
And when sonship begins to govern our speech, prayer itself changes. We no longer cry as abandoned servants trying to persuade a distant master.
We come as children through the blood, conscious that the Father has already provided access, authority, and help in Christ.
But to pray from sonship, I must understand the difference between asking the Father, resisting the adversary, and attempting to command the unseen realm beyond what scripture authorizes.
That distinction will protect us from passivity on one side and presumption on the other.
There are different directions in prayer, and confusion begins when we treat them as though they were all the same.
I speak to the Father in fellowship and petition.
I resist the adversary and command the authority of Christ.
I speak the Word over my own heart because my mind must remain aligned with redemption.
I do not worship angels, pray to angels, or seek spiritual direction from angels. They remain GOD'S servants, not mine to command according to private imagination.
The FATHER is the source.
Jesus Christ is the mediator.
The Holy Spirit is the indwelling guide.
The Word is the revealed will.
The name of Jesus is the authority under which the believer stands.
When those realities remain in their proper order, faith becomes powerful without becoming reckless.
Jesus taught us to ask the FATHER in His name. He also taught His disciples to speak to mountains, resist the enemy, and exercise authority over works of darkness. These are not contradictions. They reveal different aspects of covenant life.
I ask the Father for wisdom because He is the giver of wisdom.
I resist fear because fear has no right to rule a redeemed spirit.
I speak to the condition because Jesus showed that faith does not merely describe the mountain.
Faith addresses it.
But I never confuse my authority with independence from God. Authority that does not remain beneath lordship becomes presumption.
Submission that never acts upon the Word becomes passivity. The believer must learn both the bowed knee and the standing confession. I bow before God and therefore I can stand against darkness.
I receive from the Father and therefore I do not beg the adversary to leave. I submit to the Word and therefore l do not surrender to every report of the senses.
Apostle James gives the order clearly. Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. The order cannot be reversed.
Resistance without submission becomes human defiance. Submission without resistance leaves the believer tolerating what Christ has authorized us to oppose. The adversary does not flee because I possess an impressive voice. He flees from the authority of Christ expressed through a believer who stands in covenant obedience. This is what the name of Jesus means.
It is not an incantation. It is not the final phrase of a religious speech.
The name represents the person, victory, authority, and lordship of the risen Christ.
When Peter stood before the lame man at the gate called 'Beautiful', he did not offer human sympathy alone. He said, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk. Then he acted upon what he had spoken. The name was voiced. Faith acted. Christ received the glory.
Apostle Peter did not say, "Look at the power of my mouth." He later declared that faith in the name of Jesus had made the man strong.
His confidence was not in himself.
His confidence was in the authority of the risen Lord.
The believer's mouth becomes effective when it carries the Word from a heart that rests in Christ.
I must never boast in my confession.
I boast in the One whom I confess.
This corrects another dangerous error.
Some people imagine that any desire can be called into existence if it is spoken often enough. That is not biblical faith. God is not obligated to serve human greed, vanity, or selfish ambition.
Faith of God does not turn the universe into a servant of personal appetite.
Faith begins with hearing the word of Christ.
I do not decide what I want and then search for a verse to justify it.
I discover what the Father has revealed. Allow that truth to renew my mind and bring my desires beneath His will.
The mouth must be trained by revelation, not appetite.
When I face sickness, I do not shame the wounded or pretend symptoms are imaginary.
I look to the compassion of Jesus, receive the testimony of redemption, seek wise care when needed, and refuse to make fear my final authority.
I pray. I speak the Word. I trust the Father. I remain patient when the manifestation is not immediate.
When I face financial pressure, I do not command money to appear while refusing diligence, honesty, and wisdom.
I confess the Father's provision. Then I work faithfully, manage carefully, give with integrity, and follow His guidance.
Chapter 4: The tragedy of speaking your own desires instead of the Word of God
When danger threatens my family, I do not become obsessed with unseen beings.
I place my household before the Father, declare His faithfulness, act responsibly, and trust HIM to employ every means of protection He chooses.
Faith is spiritual confidence expressed through practical obedience.
The Word in my mouth should make me more responsible, not less.
If I declare that God guides me, I must remain willing to obey His correction.
If I confess that love is His nature within me, l must forgive.
If I say that I am the righteousness of God in Christ, I must refuse deceit.
If I claim authority over darkness, I must stop opening the door to darkness through deliberate sin.
The strongest confession cannot compensate for an unrepentant heart.
Grace does not give me permission to contradict the Christ I proclaim.
Grace gives me power to walk in newness of life.
This is why the enemy attacks the mouth by first attacking the mind. He knows that speech grows from inward meditation.
If he can persuade me to rehearse fear continually, fear will eventually become my language.
If he can hold my attention upon failure, condemnation will speak through me.
If he can make visible conditions appear greater than the covenant, my conversation will become the echo of sense knowledge.
The battle over the tongue begins in the hidden man of the heart.
I cannot train my mouth for faith while feeding my mind upon panic all day.
I cannot speak from sonship while meditating continually upon rejection.
I cannot use the name of Jesus with confidence while remaining ignorant of the One who gave it.
The Word must dwell richly within me before it can flow naturally through me.
This is why daily meditation is not optional for a mature believer. The world speaks before breakfast. News speaks, symptoms speak, memories speak, obligations speak. If I do not deliberately place the Word before my heart, the loudest report will become the governing report.
Before fear sets the vocabulary of my day, redemption must speak.
I open the scriptures and remember who l am in Christ.
I consider what the blood has accomplished.
I remind my heart that I have access to the Father.
I allow the Word to correct my expectations. Then I speak not to perform but to agree. My Father is with me. The wisdom of God is available to me. Condemnation has no legal right to define me. The name of Jesus is greater than the pressure before me. I will not let fear conduct my conversation today.
These words do not manipulate heaven. They discipline my own consciousness beneath heaven's truth.
And when the Word has gained that place within us, we can face contrary reports without allowing them to seize the command center of our speech.
But this requires more than a morning declaration. It requires learning what to do in the very moment fear, pain, lack, or opposition demands the first and loudest response from our mouths.
The decisive moment is often not the hour of prayer. It is the 10 seconds after a contrary report reaches us.
A letter arrives, a physician speaks, a bill appears, a family member calls, a door closes, the senses rush forward with their interpretation, and fear immediately demands a voice.
That is where the mouth must be governed. I do not mean that we suppress every emotion and pretend to be untouched.
I mean that we refuse to let the first shock become the final confession.
There is a difference between feeling pressure and surrendering our speech to pressure.
A report may enter my ears, but it does not have to take possession of my mouth.
That pause is one of the most practical disciplines of faith.
Before l announce disaster, I become still.
Before I repeat the worst possibility, I turn toward the Father.
Before I give fear a public platform, I ask what the Word has already revealed about my place in Christ.
The unrenewed mind reacts. The renewed mind responds.
Reaction speaks from impact. Response speaks from covenant.
Suppose the physician gives a difficult report. I do not insult the physician. I do not deny the test. I do not shame myself for feeling concern.
I receive the information, seek appropriate wisdom, and then refuse to let the diagnosis become my identity.
I may say, "This is the condition the body is reporting, but this condition is not my Lord. Jesus Christ is Lord. I will not permit fear to govern my mind. I receive wisdom for every step and I place my confidence in the compassion and faithfulness of God.
That is not a formula for controlling the outcome. It is the language of a believer who refuses to bow inwardly before the report.
Faith does not require me to lie about the body. Faith requires me to tell the body that it does not possess the highest authority.
If financial pressure rises, I do not spend the day speaking lack over every conversation. I wait examine the facts. I make necessary changes, seek counsel. bwork. I pray.
No comments:
Post a Comment