.... and turn it into a beginning you never imagined.
Let's bring all of this before HIM now. Let's pray 🙏🏽 together. 🤲🏽
" Heavenly Father, I come before you today with everything in me. The whole and the broken, the strong and the weak.
The parts of my life that are working and the parts that feel completely shattered.
Thank you for this moment and thank you for allowing me to see another day because I know that every day you give me is another day of opportunity in your grace to walk closer with you and to trust you more.
Lord, today I lay before you every broken thing in my life. I bring the broken dreams, the plans that did not happen the way I hoped they would, the doors that closed when I expected them to open. And the seasons that left me disappointed and confused.
I bring the broken relationships, the friendships and family bonds that have been strained or completely severed, the trust that has been damaged. And the love that has been rejected or misused.
I bring my broken body, every place of sickness, pain, weakness, and fatigue that has made even ordinary days difficult to carry.
I bring to you, my broken heart, wounded by betrayal, by loss, by grief, and by disappointment that I have carried quietly for far too long.
And Lord, l even bring the broken parts of myself, the mistakes l've made, the choices I regret, the version of me shaped by fear, bitterness, or shame rather than by you.
Father, I confess that many times I have looked at these broken pieces and only seen loss.
I have looked at what is shattered and assumed it means my story is over. That the plan for my life has failed or that l am somehow disqualified from the good things you have promised.
Forgive me, Lord, for the times doubted that you could work with what is broken.
Forgive me for believing that my situation was too far gone, too messy, too painful, or too complicated for your hands.
Forgive me for holding on so tightly to my own understanding of how things should look that I resisted the very reshaping you were trying to do in me.
Forgive me for the moments I chose despair over faith and chose complaint over trust.
Lord, today I choose to believe your Word in Romans 8 :28. That you are working all things, even this together for my good. Because I love you and I am called according to your purpose.
I do not fully understand how you will do it and I do not need to understand it fully to trust that you will.
I ask that you would help my unbelief in the areas where I still struggle to see how good could possibly come from what has hurt me.
Strengthen my faith, Lord, until I can stand in the middle of my broken pieces and still declare that you are good and that you are working, just as you did with Joseph.
I ask that you would take whatever has been meant for my harm and turn it around for good.
Where people have hurt me, betrayed me, or acted against me, I ask that you would not allow their actions to have the final say over my life.
Let every act of betrayal become a bridge to somewhere better.
Let every pit I have been thrown into become the very place where my purpose begins to take shape.
Let every prison season, every place where I have felt forgotten become the preparation ground for the very thing you are about to do in my life.
Lord, just as Joseph rose from the pit and the prison to a place of influence and provision for multitudes, raise me up from every broken place into a position where my life becomes a source of help, encouragement, and blessing to others.
Father, I also ask that you would continue to be the potter that you are in Jeremiah 18.
I know that I have been marred in different ways, shaped wrongly by pain, disappointment, fear, and even by my own decisions. But I thank you that a marred vessel in your hands is never a discarded vessel.
Take me back onto your wheel, Lord.
Reshape whatever needs to be reshaped in me, where I have hardened out of self-protection.
Soften me again where I have become misshapen by bitterness or resentment.
Remold me into someone who reflects your love.
I trust your process, Lord, even when it is uncomfortable.
Even when it takes longer than I expect, because I know that what you are forming is far better than what I could have made of myself.
Lord, I ask today for beauty in exchange for my ashes, just as you promised in Isaiah 61:3.
Take the ashes of my disappointments and give me something beautiful in their place.
Take the mourning I have carried and replace it with the oil of joy.
Take this spirit of heaviness that has weighed me down and clothe me instead with a garment of praise.
I refuse to remain in a place of mourning over what has been lost or broken.
Instead, I choose to trust that you are already at work exchanging it for something better, something I could not have designed on my own.
Father, help me to stop despising the broken places in my story.
Help me to see them the way you see them.
Teach me to trust the process even when I cannot see the finished product yet.
Give me patience like Joseph had, to wait through the pit and the prison without losing hope, and to keep walking in integrity even while I wait for you to turn things around.
I also pray for anyone else carrying broken things today, whatever it may be.
You meet them exactly where they are. Let them know your nearness in the middle of their pain and know without a doubt that you have not forgotten them.
Begin the process of restoration in their lives just as you are beginning it in mine.
And let them too testify one day of the good you brought out of what once looked like ruin.
Thank you, Father.
Thank you that every broken piece I have brought to you today is already in your hands being turned into something good.
I receive it by faith and I will not stop trusting you. No matter how long the process takes, all the glory belongs to you.
In the wonderful Lord Jesus Christ's name, amen.
Dear friend , I hope this post reminds you that nothing broken in your life is wasted in God's hands and that He is even now working every piece of it together for your good. May every word spoken in this prayer come to pass in your life. If you have any special prayer requests, we would be honored to pray for you and with you. Feel free to share them in the comments.
Your prayers and support mean so much to us.
May the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you always. God bless you.
◄ Jeremiah 18 ► Amplified Bible
The Potter and the Clay
¹ The word which came to Jeremiah from the LORD: ² “Arise and go down to the potter’s house, and there I will make you hear My words.”
³ Then I went down to the potter’s house, and saw that he was working at the wheel.
⁴ But the vessel that he was making from clay was spoiled by the potter’s hand; so he made it over, reworking it and making it into another pot that seemed good to him.
⁵ Then the word of the LORD came to me: ⁶“O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter does?” says the LORD. “Look carefully, as the clay is in the potter’s hand, so are you in My hand, O house of Israel.
⁷ At one moment I might [suddenly] speak concerning a nation or kingdom, that I will uproot and break down and destroy; ⁸ if that nation against which I have spoken turns from its evil, I will [a]relent and reverse My decision concerning the devastation that I intended to do.
⁹ Or at another time I might [suddenly] speak about a nation or kingdom that I will build up or establish; ¹⁰ and if they do evil in My sight by not obeying My voice, then I will reverse My decision concerning the good with which I had promised to bless them.
¹¹ Now then, say to the men of Judah and to the citizens of Jerusalem, ‘Thus says the LORD, “Behold, I am shaping a disaster and working out a plan against you. Turn back, each of you from his evil way; correct your habits and change your actions for the better.”’
¹² But they will say, ‘That is hopeless! For we are going to follow our own plans, and each of us will act in accordance with the stubbornness of his evil heart.’
¹³ “Therefore thus says the LORD,
‘Ask now among the nations,
Who has heard of such things?
The virgin Israel
Has done a very vile and horrible thing.
¹⁴ ‘Will the snow of [Mount] Lebanon melt and vanish from its rocks [which tower above Israel]?
Will the cold, rushing waters of foreign lands [that flow down from the distant land] be dried up?
¹⁵ ‘Yet My people have forgotten Me;
They burn incense to worthless gods,
They have stumbled from their ways
From the ancient roads,
To walk in pathways,
Not on a highway,
¹⁶ Making their land a desolation and a horror,
A thing to be hissed at perpetually;
Everyone who passes by will be astounded
And shake his head [in scorn].
¹⁷ ‘I will scatter them like an east wind
Before the enemy;
I will show them My back and not My face
In the day of their disaster [says the LORD].’”
¹⁸ Then [my enemies] said, “Come and let us work out schemes against Jeremiah. Surely the law is not going to be lost to the priest [as Jeremiah predicts], nor the counsel from the wise, nor the word from the prophet. Come and let us strike him with our tongue [by making charges against him before the king], and let us ignore anything he says.”
¹⁹ Pay attention to me, O LORD [and intercede];
Listen to what my adversaries are saying [and are plotting against me]--
²⁰ Should good be repaid with evil?
Yet they have dug a pit for me.
Remember [with compassion] that I stood before You
To speak good on their behalf,
To turn Your anger away from them.
²¹ Therefore, give their children over to the famine;
Give them over to the power of the sword.
And let their wives become childless and widowed;
Let their men meet death [by virulent disease],
Their young men be struck down by the sword in battle.
²² Let an outcry be heard from their houses
When You suddenly bring [a troop of] raiders upon them,
For they have dug a pit to capture me
And have hidden snares for my feet.
²³ Yet You, O LORD, know
All their deadly plotting against me;
Do not forgive their wickedness
Or blot out their sin from Your sight.
But let them be overthrown before You;
Deal with them in the time of Your anger.
Isaiah 61:3 ; Amplified Bible
To grant to those who mourn in Zion the following: To give them a turban instead of dust [on their heads, a sign of mourning], The oil of joy instead of mourning, The garment [expressive] of praise instead of a disheartened spirit. So they will be called the trees of righteousness [strong and magnificent, distinguished for integrity, justice, and right standing with God], The planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified.
……并将其转化为你从未想象过的全新开始。
现在,让我们把这一切都带到祂面前。让我们一起祷告🙏🏽。 🤲🏽
“天父,今天我带着我的一切来到您面前。完整的,破碎的;坚强的,软弱的。
我生命中那些运转良好的部分,以及那些感觉彻底破碎的部分。
感谢您赐予我这一刻,感谢您让我又迎来新的一天,因为我知道您赐予我的每一天,都是您恩典中又一次与我亲近、更加信靠您的机会。
主啊,今天我将我生命中所有破碎的事物都交托在您面前。我带来破碎的梦想,那些未能如愿实现的计划,那些我期待敞开却最终关闭的门,以及那些令我失望和困惑的时光。
我带来破碎的关系,那些紧张甚至彻底破裂的友谊和亲情,那些被破坏的信任,以及那些被拒绝或被滥用的爱。
我带来我破碎的身体,那些疾病、疼痛、虚弱和疲惫,它们让我感到……” 就连平凡的日子都难以承受。
我向你献上我破碎的心,它因背叛、失去、悲伤和失望而伤痕累累,我默默承受了太久。
主啊,我甚至将我破碎的自我、我犯下的错误、我后悔的选择,以及那个被恐惧、苦毒或羞耻而非你塑造的自我,都带到你面前。
天父,我承认,很多时候,我看着这些破碎的碎片,看到的只有失去。
我看着破碎的一切,以为这意味着我的故事已经结束,我的人生计划已经失败,或者我被某种方式剥夺了获得你所应许的美好事物的资格。
主啊,请原谅我,因为我曾怀疑你能否处理这些破碎的事物。
请原谅我,因为我曾以为我的处境太过糟糕、太过混乱、太过痛苦或太过复杂,你无力应对。
请原谅我,因为我曾如此紧紧抓住不放。 我固执地认为事情应该如此,以至于我抗拒了你试图在我身上进行的重塑。
请原谅我,我曾选择绝望而非信心,选择抱怨而非信赖。
主啊,今天我选择相信罗马书8章28节的话语:你使万事互相效力,叫我得益处。因为我爱你,我是按你的旨意被召的。
我并不完全明白你将如何成就此事,但我也不需要完全明白才能相信你会成就此事。
我祈求你帮助我克服那些我仍然难以相信的疑惑,让我明白,那些伤害我的事情,最终会如何带来益处。
主啊,求你坚固我的信心,直到我即使身处破碎之中,也能依然宣告你是良善的,你正在动工,就像你帮助约瑟一样。
我祈求您将所有原本意在伤害我的事物,化为益处。
凡是伤害过我、背叛过我、与我作对的人,我祈求您不要让他们的行为最终决定我的人生。
愿每一次背叛都成为通往美好未来的桥梁。
愿我曾跌入的每一个深渊,都成为我人生目标开始成形的地方。
愿我曾身陷囹圄的时光,我曾感到被遗忘的每一个地方,都成为您即将在我生命中成就之事的预备之地。
主啊,正如约瑟从深渊和监狱中崛起,成为一位影响深远、供应众生所需之人,求您将我从每一个破碎之处提升,使我的生命成为他人的帮助、鼓励和祝福之源。
父啊,我也祈求您继续像耶利米书18章中所说的那样,成为陶匠
我知道我曾以各种方式被伤害,被痛苦、失望、恐惧,甚至我自己的决定所扭曲。但我感谢您,因为在您手中,一个有瑕疵的器皿永远不会被丢弃。
主啊,请您让我回到您的陶轮上。
请您重塑我身上所有需要重塑的部分,那些我因自我保护而变得坚硬的部分。
请您再次软化我,那些我因苦毒或怨恨而变得扭曲的部分。
请您重塑我,使我成为一个彰显您爱的人。
主啊,我信赖您的塑造过程,即使它让我感到不适。
即使它比我预期的要长,因为我知道您所塑造的远胜过我自己所能塑造的。
主啊,我今天祈求您用美丽取代我的灰烬,正如您在以赛亚书61章3节中所应许的。
求您挪去我失望的灰烬,赐给我美好的事物。
求您挪去我背负的悲伤,用喜乐的油膏代替。
求您挪去压在我身上的沉重之灵,用赞美的衣裳遮盖我。
我拒绝继续沉浸在失去或破碎的悲伤中。
相反,我选择相信您已经在动工,用更美好的事物来取代它们,那是我自己无法设计的。
父啊,求您帮助我不再轻视我生命中的破碎之处。
求您帮助我以您的视角看待它们。
求您教导我,即使我暂时看不到最终的成果,也要相信这个过程。
求祢赐给我像约瑟一样的耐心,让我能在深渊和牢狱中不失盼望,在等待祢扭转乾坤的同时,也能保持正直。
我也为今天所有背负破碎之物的人祷告,无论他们所经历的是什么。
祢与他们同在,无论他们身处何种境地。让他们在痛苦中感受到祢的同在,让他们确信祢从未忘记他们。
求祢像在我生命中一样,开始修复他们的生命。
愿他们有一天也能见证祢如何从看似毁灭的境地中带来美好。
感谢祢,天父。
感谢祢,我今天带到祢面前的每一块破碎之物,都已在祢手中,被祢转化成美好的事物。
我凭着信心领受,并且永不停止信靠祢。无论过程多么漫长,一切荣耀都归于祢。
奉主耶稣基督的名祷告,阿们。
亲爱的朋友,我希望这篇文章能提醒你,你生命中所有破碎的事物在上帝手中都不会白费,祂此刻正将一切碎片拼凑起来,为你带来益处。愿这篇祷告中的每一句话都能在你生命中应验。如果你有任何特别的祷告事项,我们很荣幸能为你祷告,与你一同祷告。欢迎在评论区分享。
你的祷告和支持对我们意义非凡。
愿主耶稣基督的平安与你同在。愿上帝保佑你。
◄ 耶利米书 18 ► 扩充版圣经
陶匠与泥土
¹ 耶和华的话临到耶利米说:² “你起来,下到陶匠的家去,在那里我要使你听我的话。”
³ 我下到陶匠的家去,看见他在轮子上做工。
⁴ 陶匠用泥做的器皿,被他的手弄坏了;他就重新做,又做成一个他自己认为好的器皿。
⁵ 耶和华的话临到我,⁶ “以色列家啊,我岂不能待你们像这陶匠一样吗?”这是耶和华说的。 “以色列家啊,你们要仔细察看,正如陶匠手中的泥土,你们也在我的手中。
⁷ 我有时必定说要拔出、拆毁、毁灭一国或一国;⁸ 我所说的那国若离弃恶道,我必后悔,收回我所定的毁灭之命。
⁹ 我有时必定说要建立或坚立一国或一国;¹⁰ 他们若不听从我的话,行我眼中看为恶的事,我必收回我所定的祝福。
¹¹ 现在,你们要对犹大人和耶路撒冷的居民说:‘耶和华如此说:看哪,我正酝酿灾祸,筹划攻击你们。你们各人要回头,离开恶道; 改正你们的恶习,改变你们的行为,使之向善。”
¹² 但他们必说:“这毫无希望!因为我们仍要按自己的计划行事,各人要随从自己顽梗的恶心行事。”
¹³ 因此耶和华如此说:
“你们当在列国中询问,
谁曾听见这样的事?
处女以色列
做了极其可憎可耻的事。
¹⁴ 黎巴嫩山的积雪岂会融化,从其岩石上消失呢?
外邦的冰冷湍急的水岂会干涸呢?
¹⁵ 我的百姓竟忘记了我;
他们向虚妄的神明烧香,
他们偏离了正道,
离开了古道,
转而行走在小径上,
而非大道上,
¹⁶ 使他们的土地荒凉恐怖,
成为永远被人嘲笑的对象;
凡路过的人都必惊愕,
摇头叹息。
¹⁷ “我必像东风一样驱散他们,
在敌人面前;
我必向他们显露我的背,而不是我的面,
在他们遭难的日子(这是耶和华说的)。”
¹⁸ 于是(我的敌人)说:“来吧,我们一起谋害耶利米。律法必不会落入祭司手中(正如耶利米所预言的),智慧人的计谋,先知的言语,也必不会失落。” 来吧,让我们用言语攻击他(在国王面前控告他),对他说的话置之不理。
¹⁹ 耶和华啊,求你垂听我的祷告;
求你侧耳听我的仇敌所说的话——
²⁰ 善行岂能以恶报?
然而他们却为我挖了陷阱。
求你记念我曾站在你面前,
为他们说好话,
求你使他们的怒气转离他们。
²¹ 因此,求你使他们的儿女遭受饥荒,
使他们遭受刀剑的攻击。
愿他们的妻子无子无依,成为寡妇;
愿他们的男人死于瘟疫,
愿他们的青年在战场上被刀剑击杀。
²² 愿他们的房屋发出哀号,
当你突然使掠夺者袭击他们时,
因为他们挖了陷阱要捉拿我,
又为我的脚设了网罗。
²³ 耶和华啊,然而你…… 求你知晓
他们一切针对我的致命阴谋;
不要赦免他们的恶行
也不要从你眼前涂抹他们的罪孽。
愿他们在你面前倾覆;
愿你在发怒的时候惩罚他们。
以赛亚书 61:3;扩充版圣经
求你赐给锡安悲哀的人以下的礼物:以头巾代替尘土(在他们头上,作为悲哀的记号),以喜乐的油代替悲哀,以赞美的衣服代替忧伤的灵。他们必被称为公义树(强壮而壮丽,以正直、公正和在神面前的正确地位而著称),是耶和华所栽种的,为要荣耀他。
No comments:
Post a Comment