Saturday, December 31, 2016

MY TESTIMONY by Grete Mai Salomonsen

Somehow the Lord led me to your website. (I have never ever heard about you before.) Then suddenly I became aware of your sermon "The Mystery of God" and I started listening to it, and I wanted to have more. Immediately I start reading "LOGOS: The Beginning of the creation of God", and after reading this sermon I was no longer confused concerning the Godhead. Praise the Lord.
I went on listening and reading more and more of your sermons and it was like heaven were opening up to me. Something quickening inside of me and I could only say "Yes" and "Amen" to everything. The Word became so clear and fulfilled as never before. I am so grateful to the Lord God that He is revealing Himself to me. I continue reading other doctrines -- "The Original Sin", "The Mark of Cain", "The Holy City New Jerusalem", etc.




I just know this is the Lord God revealing His Truth by the Scriptures
I am so grateful to the Lord leading me to hear His Voice in these late minutes of time.
I am a Norwegian woman, 64 years old, living in Bergen, Norway.
God Bless,
Greetings in Christ
Grete Mai Salomonsen
[November 14, 2016]

No comments: