Wednesday, November 16, 2016

12-Week Personal Development And Home-Based Business Coaching For Free!

“Get Your 12-Week Personal Development And Home-Based Business Coaching For Free!”


December, 2016-Merry Christmas is the season for giving. I am giving a 12-week personal development and home-based business coaching offline and online for FREE! You can share this link with people you know who are sharp and business-builders. 
You can call me at +65 9733 0932 or email lesoong@gmail.com
The program I will be promoting is "Jeunesse Global", you can find more about this exciting program at this website
Every week we will meet at a cafe or you can communicate with me online and I will share with you the 12-week coaching program to a better and happy life! For Free!
Love, Learn, Leverage and Live Your Dream!
Soong See Coo
Home-Based Business Coach and Entrepreneur
+65 9733 0932 (Singapore)
lesoong@gmail.com
Visit Healthy Wealth Blogsite

No comments: