Monday, May 18, 2009

Study ?

But I never studied. I was always falling in love.

"But I do not worry about you, it is those who are bored with life, I cannot stand. If you fail your exams you will sit them again."

But I should have studied: I would like to be more knowledgeable. I have a talent for patients. University College Hospital, which is where I started to like Medicine.

I am down to earth but also like air on a mountain.

The person who does not work for the love of work but only for money is not likely to neither make money nor find much fun in life.

To think creatively, we must be able to look afresh at what we normally take for granted.

You must remain focused on your journey to greatness.

Love is love's reward.

Why be good when you can be great!
You are a magnificent being, let your light shine through and touch others lives.

No comments: