Monday, February 16, 2009

Attended THE STRAITS TIMES Forum Writers' Dialogue

THE STRAITS TIMES Forum Writers' Dialogue
Date: February 16, 2009 (Monday)
Time: 6.45pm – 9pm
Venue: Singapore Press Holdings - Auditorium
1000 Toa Payoh North, News Centre. Singapore 318994.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you for confirming you and your partners attendance for the ST Forum Writers' Dialogue on February 16, 2009 (Monday).

For security and logistic reasons, please present a copy of this email to the security guards to gain entrance to the Forum Writers' Dialogue. Access to the event will not be allowed to those who fail to bring along this e-mail print-out.

Once again, we thank you for your continued support for The Straits Times and we look forward to seeing you.

Warmest regards,
The Straits Times Forum and Online Forum team
*************************************************************************

The Straits Times local daily newspaper is part of my life, or my paper to keep myself informed, educated and entertained about this world.

I thank my dear life-mate-spouse who accompanied me to this event.

Questions & Answers Panelists:(in sitting order from my left to the right,on stage)
Ms Joanne Lee, Editor (straitstimes.com);
Mr Han Fook Kwang, The Straits Times Editor;
Mr Yap Koon Hong, Forum Editor.

After a 'makan time', Mr Peter Khoo, who has been with this company for 20 years, now Vice-President & Head Editorial Project Unit, presented to the guests-writers-fan on how the newspaper came about.

Thanks, I enjoyed myself much and received an umbrella as a token too .

More news update ..........

No comments: