Tuesday, December 16, 2008

FAITH AND VICTORY

Are we disheartened? Discouraged?

No. While wars rage, threats of genocide persist, fear of financial ruin troubles the world and families, we are encouraged by reading the testimonies of those who have received healing and other answers to prayer from the Almighty - the source of our strength. Our Heavenly Father is faithful.
Below are excepts from a few of the dozens of faith-affirming letters we have received. You too, may write us, and we will pray with you for all your needs.
(Mail address :-ISRAEL: P.O.Box 23890, Jerusalem 91237. Tel:972-2-5713703)


"I am writing to thank you for interceding for my brother-in-law. He pulled through the surgery to place a tap-probe in his head to drain excess water from the brain cavity. He was in the hospital for three weeks and they just released him." S.U.,USA.


"I want to thank you for praying for me last year for a peaceful settlement with my brother in the matter of inheritance I wrote you about. It happened just like that on the same day I received your letter of encouragement." K.V., Denmark.


"You prayed for me to be freed from smoking and I finally quit two years ago after smoking for 50 years. God is good." V.T., Norway.

"My hip operation was a success. Heartfelt thanks for praying. The little four-year-old boy I wrote you about has been healed of leukemia. Praise and glory for the Lord's healing power!" T.F., Germany.

"After two miscarriages, my daughter-in-law had a baby boy. We are overjoyed... My other son's carpentry business has stabilized now, despite a poor start during the first year. Thank you for supporting us in prayer." D.M., Germany.

"I was operated on successfully for lung cancer. the tumor is gone, the chemo treatments are finished. I've been thoroughly examined and tested at the clinic here in Munich and Dr.K. has confirmed my condition. My thanks to you and the team who prayed at the Temple wall for me, and to our great Lord! He answers sincere prayers."
K.V., Germany.

"Thanks to our good God for answering prayers! My daughter is much better and can sleep again. A thousand thanks for your letters and for your prayers for my son. He found a position(job) in computers. My daughter received the money from the insurance company." M.O., Sweden.

No comments: