Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Psalm 86:11 that I may fear your name.

Psalm 86:11

Teach me your way, LORD, that I may rely on your faithfulness; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.

Teach me your ways, O LORD, that I may live according to your truth! Grant me purity of heart, so that I may honor you.

Teach me your way, O LORD, that I may walk in your truth; unite my heart to fear your name.

Teach me Your way, O LORD, that I may walk in Your truth. Give me an undivided heart, that I may fear Your name.

Instruct me, O YHWH, in Your way, and I will walk in Your truth; unite my heart to fear Your name.

Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.

Teach me Your way, O LORD; I will walk in Your truth; Unite my heart to fear Your name.

Teach me Your way, LORD; I will walk in Your truth; Unite my heart to fear Your name.

Teach me Your way, O LORD; I will walk in Your truth; Unite my heart to fear Your name.

Teach me Thy way, O LORD; I will walk in Thy truth; Unite my heart to fear Thy name.

Teach me Your way, O Yahweh; I will walk in Your truth; Unite my heart to fear Your name.

Teach me Your way, O LORD, I will walk and live in Your truth; Direct my heart to fear Your name [with awe-inspired reverence and submissive wonder].

Teach me Your way, O LORD {YHWH}, that I may walk in Your truth. Give me an undivided heart, that I may fear Your name.

Teach me your way, LORD, and I will live by your truth. Give me an undivided mind to fear your name.

Teach me Your way, Yahweh, and I will live by Your truth. Give me an undivided mind to fear Your name.

Teach me thy way, O Jehovah; I will walk in thy truth: Unite my heart to fear thy name.

Teach me to follow you, and I will obey your truth. Always keep me faithful.

Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.

Teach me your way, O LORD, so that I may live in your truth. Focus my heart on fearing you.

Teach me, LORD, what you want me to do, and I will obey you faithfully; teach me to serve you with complete devotion.

Teach me your ways, LORD, that I may walk in your truth; let me wholeheartedly revere your name.

O LORD, teach me how you want me to live! Then I will obey your commands. Make me wholeheartedly committed to you!

Teach me your way, LORD. I will walk in your truth. Make my heart undivided to fear your name.

Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.

Teach me Your way, O LORD, that I may walk in Your truth. Give me an undivided heart, that I may fear Your name.

Teach me your way, Yahweh. I will walk in your truth. Make my heart undivided to fear your name.

Show me, O YHWH, Your way, "" I walk in Your truth, "" My heart rejoices to fear Your Name.

Instruct me, O YHWH, in Your way, and I will walk in Your truth; unite my heart to fear Your name.

Show me, O Jehovah, Thy way, I walk in Thy truth, My heart doth rejoice to fear Thy name.

Teach me, O Jehovah, thy way; I will go in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.

Conduct me, O Lord, in thy way, and I will walk in thy truth: let my heart rejoice that it may fear thy name.

Lead me, O Lord, in your way, and I will walk in your truth. May my heart rejoice, so that it will fear your name.

Teach me, LORD, your way that I may walk in your truth, single-hearted and revering your name.

Teach me your way, O LORD, that I may walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart to revere your name.

Show me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in the truth; my heart will rejoice with them that worship thy name.

Show me your road, LORD JEHOVAH, and I shall walk in the truth; my heart shall rejoice with those who are in awe of your Name!

Teach me, O LORD, Thy way, that I may walk in Thy truth; Make one my heart to fear Thy name.

Guide me, O Lord, in thy way, and I will walk in thy truth: let my heart rejoice, that I may fear thy name.

Tried But Trusting

…For You are great and perform wonders; You alone are God. Teach me Your way, O LORD, that I may walk in Your truth. Give me an undivided heart, that I may fear Your name. I will praise You, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify Your name forever.…

Teach me Your way, O LORD,

Teach me Your way, O LORD, and lead me on a level path, because of my oppressors.

Show me Your ways, O LORD; teach me Your paths.

Now if indeed I have found favor in Your sight, please let me know Your ways, that I may know You and find favor in Your sight. Remember that this nation is Your people.”

that I may walk in Your truth.

I was overjoyed to find some of your children walking in the truth, just as the Father has commanded us.

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.

Guide me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; all day long I wait for You.

Give me an undivided heart,

And I will give them singleness of heart and put a new spirit within them; I will remove their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh,

I will give them one heart and one way, so that they will always fear Me for their own good and for the good of their children after them.

And give my son Solomon a whole heart to keep and carry out all Your commandments, decrees, and statutes, and to build Your palace for which I have made provision.”

that I may fear Your name.

If you are not careful to observe all the words of this law which are written in this book, that you may fear this glorious and awesome name—the LORD your God—

So shall they fear the name of the LORD where the sun sets, and His glory where it rises. For He will come like a raging flood, driven by the breath of the LORD.

So the nations will fear the name of the LORD, and all the kings of the earth will fear Your glory.

Now if any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; / in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Teach me your way, O LORD; I will walk in your truth: unite my heart to fear your name.

teach

Lead me, O LORD, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face.

Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths…

Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.

I will

For thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes: and I have walked in thy truth.

I have chosen the way of truth: thy judgments have I laid before me.

The law of truth was in his mouth, and iniquity was not found in his lips: he walked with me in peace and equity, and did turn many away from iniquity.

unite

And they shall be my people, and I will be their God: …

Their heart is divided; now shall they be found faulty: he shall break down their altars, he shall spoil their images.

Ephraim shall say, What have I to do any more with idols? I have heard him, and observed him: I am like a green fir tree. From me is thy fruit found.

No comments:

Post a Comment