Eternity Past
The Eternal Spirit
I AM mind
Deuteronomy 6:4 ; Ephesians 5 - 6 ; 1:9-11
I AM word unexpressed 🔘
Isaiah 43:13
I AM word unexpressed 🚹
John 1:1
I AM word becomes
A CHILD is born 👶(Bethlehem).
ADOPTION. A SON is given ( water baptism at Jordan river).
For it pleased the FATHER that in Him should all fullness dwell.
Hebrews 10:5, Colossians 1:29, 2:9, Matthew 3:17
Right in the Heart of the MIND of THE ETERNAL SPIRIT, in His Bosom, is the MONOGENE around which all things evolve.
JESUS on his knees praying to GOD HIS FATHER, I AM ( at Gethsemane) John 17, Ephesians 1:3,17
>> CALVARY > ✝ >DEATH >> BURIED
SHEOL
THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST descended to the heart of the earth and preached to the souls held captive in SHEOL
Ephesians 4:8-10, 1 Peter 3:18-22
RESURRECTION & ASCENSION of LORD JESUS CHRIST
JESUS, both LORD & CHRIST
ALPHA & OMEGA
ALL POWER IS given unto me in heaven and in earth 🌎 🌍
Matthew 28:19, Revelation 1:4-8
THE GLORIFIED CHRIST
Sits on the THRONE OF THE I AM
The MONOGENE is then expressed in a SPIRIT BODY called THE WORD - The SEED produces other SEEDS.
The WORD creates a predestinated son of God who comes into the world by natural birth by-passing his Word body.
The Incorruptible SEED WORD comes to quicken his soul -REBIRTH.
Celestial body: 1 Corinthians 15:40-49, 2 Corinthians 5:19
New Creation: True Spiritual seeds come by a rebirth.
The Spiritual Man waits for the day when he will put on his Word body at the rapture or at death, and will come back to earth in the age of regeneration as an adopted son of God.
Former Rain
The Bride comes out from a small room .
Latter Rain
The Bride is walking beside her Groom Christ Jesus to heaven. Marriage supper.
The world 🌍 goes on the tribulation period.
No comments:
Post a Comment