Well, if it's not, you ought to consider Philippians 4:8. It says, "Think on these things, the good things, the good report."
So, a sinner is at war with God and his mind.
And when our mind is not aligned with the Word of God, we're going to do our sinful works, what the flesh desires, not doing the thoughts of God.
So, a sinner is at war with God. And I think we've got to strain out. Hallelujah. This is why you see the the the Apostle Paul speaks to the we early church in Romans 12:1. He says, "Be not conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind."
We've got to renew our mind by the word of God. and the good thing the good principles I'm coming close closely to a finish finally brethren hallelujah but I want you to know a sinner is you know you know that a sinner is actually trying to bring God low himself hallelujah to him low.
If we believe that he died for us, rose again from the dead, that we can come to an altar of repentance and confess our sins, that's the remedy. That's the answer.
Hallelujah. Praise God. Would you stand with me? You know, a sinner tries to bring God low when he questions his thoughts.
A sinner questions his truth. He questions his will. A sinner will question God's sovereignty.
In fact, Numbers 11:20 declared the people that sinners despise God. A child of the devil under the power of demons seeks to dethrone God just like Satan did.
But God hates sin. That's why he says, "You that love the Lord hate evil."
You that love the Lord hate evil. You got to hate your sin before you can confess it.
I think some people take their time or some don't even come to repentance because they've been nurturing their pet sin.
I remember reading in the book of more than a carpenter. Josh McDow, he's talking about how he came on writing that book and in college he was among a group of Christian young men and he got fed up with their gospel and their Christian worries and he said I'm going to study this subject myself and I'm going to disprove you and the resurrection of Jesus Christ is all false. He had a stack of notebooks and he came to the conclusions that they were right, that Jesus was more than a carpenter, that he was indeed God manifest in the flesh. But he said, "There's two reasons I didn't surrender myself to the Lord. It took at least six more months."
So, I knew it was the truth, but there were two reasons that I did not come and repent.
One is that it was my pride. I didn't want to give into that.
And the second thing was that I was not ready to give up my sins.
He was honest about it. Kept putting off but I like this. I like doing that. You know you got to choose.
Yes. As we heard even not too long ago somebody's message and teaching. Yes. As the Bible says some that the sin is pleasurable for a season.
For a season but then is death. So we've got to choose. So when sin brings us down low, we need to come to God and just
No comments:
Post a Comment